- The new division will be a subsidiary of Square and will focus on building an open developer platform.
- Dorsey was answering Mike Brock’s questions. chirp, head of the TBD initiative.
- Brock tweeted, “There is a lot of speculation about what TBD is and what it isn’t. For the past few weeks, our team has been determining what needs to be determined. Finally, we wanted to share our direction and we have some questions.”
- Brock noted that the Lightning Network (LN) solves the scalability issues in payments, but a similar infrastructure is needed to exchange assets on the Bitcoin network.
- In July, Jack Dorsey said the company is building an “open-source platform” to provide BTC-based financial services.
- Last week, Dorsey selected cryptocurrency developer and privacy master jay grab Leading efforts to create a decentralized social media network dubbed blue sky.
- Recently criticized the opponent Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) and other coins on it organizational principles, security and centralization.
- Last month pulled a Tesla Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA) CEO elon muskStyle move while confirming the prank cryptocurrency Hamstercoin Hamster (CRYPTO: HAM) will increase its price dizzyingly.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.