- You can embed a tweet by clicking the three-dot menu above a tweet and using the “Embed Tweet” tool.
- Twitter offers a simple tool that allows you to embed a tweet on your website or blog.
- You can customize the look of a tweet and then paste the embed code into your web page.
- For more stories, visit Business Insider’s Technical Reference library.
Still, it’s easy to share a tweet by embedding it on another website or blog page. twitter it just gives you a tool to do this through the website – you can’t do this from the mobile app. It only takes a few clicks and you can even customize the look of the embedded tweet.
How to embed a tweet using the Twitter website
one. Open twitter In a web browser, log in if necessary and find the tweet you want to embed.
2nd. Click the three dots in the top right of the tweet.
3. Select “Embed Tweet” from the drop-down menu.
4. The Twitter Post page should appear. Click “set customization options” to customize the tweet’s appearance and choose the settings you want, such as color and language. If the Tweet is part of a larger conversation, you can prevent the entire thread from being embedded by checking the “Hide Conversation” box.
5. Click “Update” when finished.
6. Click “Copy Code”.
7th Go to the publishing tool you use for your website or blog and paste the HTML snippet. That’s it – the tweet should now be embedded, including any media such as photos or videos found in the original tweet.
Note that if the tweet is changed – for example, deleted or converted from public to private – the tweet will remain, but no photos or videos will be displayed.